Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Decisions, decisions

I couldn't pass up this kit and the sheer craziness of its image. It's done minus the words and I haven't quite found the right phrase to do it justice. If you've got any ideas for this one leave it in the comments section. Who knows I could select your phrase and you could win the personal satisfaction that I felt your phrase was inappropriately hilarious.

Q: Why is this dolphin wearing sunglasses? I mean how much sun do you get underwater?
A: The sun never sets on a bad ass.

1 comment:

  1. What about:
    And you thought your gay uncle was weird...

    WTD? What the dolphin?

    Life's good when you flip people off.

    Humans: 0 Dolphins: 1

    What have you been smoking?

    The glasses hide the hangover.

    We hope this helps! See you soon!
    ~Andrew and Susan

    ReplyDelete