Friday, March 5, 2010

Hello dear internet friends and welcome to my blog.

Well now that we got that nicety crap out of the way let me tell you what's going on.

There's two things that you need to know about me:
1) I enjoy cross stitching
2) I'm a bit maladjusted

This blog is what happens when those two things come together. I take counted cross stitch kits and make them better.

It seems like most designs out there are of lighthouses, kittens, bible verses, or quaint sayings. That'd be great- if I were 84 years old. So in order to feed my cross stitching habit without wanting to stab myself in the eye (with a tiny blunted needle) I've taken to modifying the text of these kits. This seems to be a great fix for me in that:

1) I have a lot of inappropriate things to say
2) I'm too lazy to come up with the designs myself. (Subversive Cross Stitch is the site for that sort of deviousness)

Regards bitches,

Lisa

1 comment:

  1. Love your stuff! I cross stitch too and enjoy the subversive text as well.
    Cross Stitch by Katie, on Facebook!

    ReplyDelete